Family Camping: How To Have Better Family Camping Trips
Copyright 2006 Karin Manning If you can put up with being asked ďAre we there yet?Ē precisely 57 times on the way, you can be assured that you and your children can have the experience of a lifetime camping together. A family camping trip with kids is a lot of work but also a lot of fun and the more prepared you are the better time you and your kids will have. Here are 20 quick and easy ways to entertain children every minute while on a family camping vacation.
1. Hold a selection of secret treasures in a surprise box. Add one or two new ones every day for added enjoyment.
2. Take your video camera. If you donít have on then think about hiring one.
3. Teach your children about bush survival and safety around the camp site. Encourage help with meal preparation but always supervise them around the fire as it is a very dangerous place.
4. Always bring a bug jar.
5. Bring along some toy zoo animals and let your children create their own zoo in the wild.
6. Bring some glow in the dark necklaces and torches. Bring along glow sticks for night lights. If your children are scared of the dark then tie a glow stick from the top of your tent.
7. Bring a constellation chart and try and find different stars at night.
8. Bring along scrabble, memory games and a deck of cards.
9. Create a scavenger hunt.
Boats to Buy Articles
Boats to Buy Books
Boats to Buy